The Afro-American Cultural Center (affectionately known as “The House”) has weekly, monthly, and quarterly newsletters for our undergraduate, graduate/professional student, organization, alumni, and local community constituents to keep these key stakeholders abreast of events, opportunities, and updates. To sign up for any (or all!) of these newsletters, please contact email@example.com or see below.
- Weekly Newsblast: The House sends out a weekly newsblast to students (primarily) and others who have signed up to share House updates on center, resident group, and campus events; deadlines for jobs, internships, and scholarships; and other important news. Sign up for our newsletter!
- Student Organizations Newsletter: The House’s Student Leadership Development team sends out monthly newsletters to leaders of our resident student groups to keep them posted on meeting/event updates, funding opportunities, upcoming deadlines, and more. All res group leaders are added at the beginning of the year after our first Council meeting, but feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Graduate & Professional (G&P) Student Newsletter: The House sends a monthly newsletter out to G&P students to keep them up to date on related events, networking opportunities, and funding at the House, across Yale’s graduate/professional schools, and in New Haven. Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Community Partners Newsletter: Sign up for this monthly newsletter to learn about community engagement at the House as well events and opportunities that are open to the general public. We also love when our community partners share their news with us so that we can promote it through this newsletter! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for this newsletter or to share updates for us to pass on.
- Alumni Newsletters: The House sends a quarterly newsletter to its beloved alumni community and other Friends of the House to keep them up to date on House happenings, particularly events that are open to them and opportunities to engage with and support our students. Click on the Alumni Newsletter link to sign up!
You can also keep up to date with the House by following our Instagram or Facebook.
“Welcome to the (AfAm) House” is a podcast that explores stories from the House’s past, present, and future told by the folks who know them best. Join our Patreon to hear the full unedited interviews with our speakers and get access to so much more!
If you have any questions about our resources or services, please contact email@example.com.